[Vision2020] Unemployment Insurance

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Fri Feb 15 21:26:52 PST 2008

I feel your pain.  The entire system stinks.

If it's any comfort, on the employer's side, I groan every time I get an
envelope from the Department of Labor.  It's usually one of the handy forms
with a calendar table on it, requiring me to dig out old time cards, and
list hours per day.  The level of information one is required to add is
amazing.  I always wondered who looked at those.  Now I know - the Letter of
the Law Pencil Pushers!

Thinking of you...
Bev