[Vision2020] Support for veterans

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Fri Feb 15 13:28:29 PST 2008

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

To prevent our troops from getting PTSD we have to train our kids not to
believe the lies and then go overseas and kill people, it drives you insane!

Did you know that more Vietnam vets have committed suicide then died in
the war?

My kids have clear instructions should they institute the draft while
they are of age: run north, run south, run underground, or do the time,
but don't kill people.

And remember that following an un-lawful order is an un-lawful act.

Military recruiters are committing an un-lawful act by encouraging our
kids to follow the un-lawful orders to ship out and fight an illegal
war.  We should stop these people from committing such war crimes.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.