[Vision2020] Second Elton John Concert Added

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:19:12 PST 2008

Yee haa! I was a lot more disappointed than I thought I would be when we
couldn't get tickets!

>From the Tribune.

PULLMAN — Elton John and his band will perform for a second Mom's Weekend
concert at Washington State University, promoters announced Thursday
afternoon.

John has agreed to add a show at 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 13, after his first
concert, April 12, sold out three hours after tickets were offered. A rush
of ticket-seekers were turned away after Web servers and telephone lines
became snarled when tickets initially went on sale.