[Vision2020] Advanced Real Estate Question

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 13 22:37:03 PST 2008

On Wednesday 13 February 2008 21:20, Jeff Harkins wrote:
> Well, that's all seems rather insulting of our neighbors to the west
> - and the point escapes me.

I am disappointed in myself that what was intended as an amusing
entertainment, an evanescent étude concluding with a minor memo, has fallen
short of its intended effect. It was not intended to be insulting to
anyone, but the nature of humor includes something being the point on which
the humor turns. That's life.

Please delete the message from your hard drive so as not to clutter it up,
and waste space that could be used more productively.

Ken