[Vision2020] Advanced Real Estate Question

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 23:46:04 PST 2008

Hi Jeff & Other Interested Visionaries,

I'm at risk for going over the V2020 voluntarily daily posting limit, but .
. . I think this will slide in under the voluntary wire  :-)

I, too. Found Ken Marcy's suggestion intriguing, but I'm wondering why you
think ID land would be more likely to be purchased by WA?  After all,
neither Pullman, Whitman County, nor any other WA entity was willing to
stick their necks out to provide water and/or sewer services to the Hawkins
development ostensibly to be located in the state of Washington . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****