[Vision2020] Water and Sewer Agreements: second reply from

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Feb 11 15:34:33 PST 2008

Maybe you should refer to the recent comments about snide remarks on this
site. V2020 has a reputaion all over town for people who are not willing
to learn and listen. Steed and Krauss have been very involved in city
politics for a long time they both know about the water situation. Thats
why I voted for them.

> Wow....thanks, Garrett, for posting Mr. Steed's reply to your emails..
>
> Question to Mr. Steed - why would you purposefully "cut off all replies"
to>  questions put to you by the people that elected you?  Are you saying
you
w> ill refuse to respond to the public regarding any issue that
directly/indir> ectly affects and effects the tax payers - you know, the
ones that pay for
> you to be in office and voted you there?  If I mis-understand your
statemen> t, I totally am open you correcting me on that.

> Question 2 to Mr. Steed - you state "I was attempting to get what I
could
f> or the City out of a presumed done deal."  IF it were a "done deal"
then
wh> at are you trying to get out of it for the City?  That phrase
indicates
tha> t what is, is and there will be no other additions or changes.
Again, if
I>  am incorrect in that, please explain how.
>
> Question 3 to Mr. Steed - You and Mr Krause were apparently not very
well
i> nformed prior to the vote regarding this vote and yet you voted - ever
hear>  about putting the question off until more details can be
presented?
Would> n't that have been the prudent thing to do in order for you two to
make a
b> etter, well-informed decision that affects thousands of people's
taxpayers?>  Are you in the habit of voting for something solely on the
fact "heck,
the> y are going to do it anyway"?

> WOW!  That seems like a really reliable way to go......
>

> J  :]
>

> > Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:12:05 -0800
> > From: garrettmc at verizon.net
> > To: vision2020 at moscow.com