[Vision2020] New restaurant coming to town

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:14:46 PST 2008

On Feb 10, 2008 6:10 PM, Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  My tastebuds are so excited and happy!  I noticed a sign in "Archies"
> window (Moscow Hotel) that says we're getting a new Thai restaurant.  I hope
> it's spicy and full of zing.  I am so ready. . .

>  Has anyone heard details. . . like when's the grand opening?

The families that run Suchada's and Thai Ginger in Pullman are opening
this new Thai restaurant in Moscow.  If all goes as planned, it will
happen in March.  I love both of the Pullman establishments, so I have
high hopes that my tastebuds will soon be tantalized by Thai
delicacies in the ground floor of the Moscow Hotel.