[Vision2020] Child Forced Back

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 10 06:34:44 PST 2008

Pat Kraut stated:

"I would expect to find at least one communist in a communist
country....wouldn't you??"

And certainly Communists should not be allowed to have children.  Huh, Pat?

Or Muslims?  Or Jews? Or . . .

Cuz, if'n they do, us freedom-lovin' Americans will simply have to
liberate them, huh Pat?

After all, there is only room for one address on . . .

"Self-Righteous Avenue"
http://tinyurl.com/2zfaq4

If you research this topic a little (like I did and posted here), Pat, you
will find that the decision to return the child to Cuba was NOT a
political one, but a decision based on what the courts felt was best for
the child.

You know?  Family values.

Tom Hansen
Moscow,