[Vision2020] google earth

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 20:16:27 PST 2008

You know, that is odd.  I zoomed in on Moscow, got centered on the
Kibbie Dome just as a landmark, and found I could zoom in to the second
tick mark from the top.  I then navigated my way to the Pullman highway
and followed it to Pullman.  Right before you get to Pullman, you have
to zoom out two or three levels, and it's still colored funky.  Just
move past Pullman a bit, and you're back to the second-highest zoom
level.  Strange.

Is there some kind of sensitive national security site in Pullman
somewhere?  It sure looks like it was done specifically to block out
Pullman.  I suppose it's possible that two sweeps of the satellite
missed that area for geometry reasons or something.

Paul