[Vision2020] Romney drops out!?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 15:20:20 PST 2008

It's a stretch to suggest that Nader sabotaged the 2000 election.  The reason Al Gore lost was because of Al Gore himself.  Under the categories of coulda, woulda, shoulda,  Gore coulda had Bill Clinton campaigning for him instead of distancing himself from Clinton.  And Bill Clinton knows how to run a successful campaign.

I'd like to see a Clinton/Obama ticket running against a McCain/anybody ticket.  Also, it doesn't particularly matter much to me which ticket wins, I'm just looking forward to the regime change even though George W. Bush is basically neutered at this stage.

-Scott