[Vision2020] Hawkins Mall and Moscow

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Feb 8 10:53:32 PST 2008

D-
The price of Moscow's water sold to Hawkins is hardly a minor point.
The water will be sold at "customary" rates.  We taxpayers will be responsible for upgrades, maintenance, etc when this amount increases demands on the system.
This "deal" is no cash cow for Moscow.
We taxpayers are left holding the bag.
BL