[Vision2020] Romney drops out!?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Feb 8 09:36:00 PST 2008

Obama/Edwards or perhaps Obama/Richardson -- I'd be excited about a ticket for the first time ever.

Lord help us if McCain picks, say, Newt Gingrich, who then has a wide-open slot after four years.  Remember that he recently kissed and made up with the religious right by discussing his many marital infidelities, but sounding real, real sorry about it.

Keely