[Vision2020] [Bulk] Romney drops out!?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 07:52:14 PST 2008

I'm not wholly opposed to McCain, but I would be completely opposed to
Condi Rice as a VP.  She's part of the current crowd of executive power
hooligans in office, and I wouldn't want her in any position of power.
I doubt I'm alone in this, so I would say that she represents the old
order more than she does women or African Americans.  Granted, not
everyone is as vehemently against our current administration as I am,
but their approval ratings are pretty damn low across the board.

Paul