[Vision2020] Hawkins Mall and Moscow

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:44:46 PST 2008

Bill,

So let's get specific.

Hawkins, whether we like it or not, would most likely have been developed with or w/o Moscow. They had water rights. In fact enough to run the mall.

Whitman wants the corridor developed.

We on the other hand can make a buck off of this business. Not saying we should continue selling water further down the line, but we still can use extra mulla.

So why shouldn't we take the extra cash instead of letting Whitman give them the water out of the same source?

also, I'm sure the special "out of towner rate" was thought of, but would not apply due to Hawkins and there ability to just ask west of us.

Take care,

Matt