[Vision2020] Valley Transit Closure of Moscow Services

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Thu Feb 7 10:52:26 PST 2008

Sam and all,

My apologies. I didn't  look close enough at the original message to
notice I was forwarding a PDF (which shows automatically within my
Mac mail program). Here's the text:

Thursday, February 07, 2008

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Due to severe weather conditions the Moscow Lewiston Intercity bus
was unable to make
it to Moscow this morning.  All Moscow Valley Transit services
(Moscow East and West
Routes as well as Moscow Dial-A-Ride) are unable to operate.

We are monitoring conditions and will reopen as soon as it is safe to
do so.  Please call
our office at 883-7747 or consult our website at http://
users.lewiston.com/valleytransit for
up to date rider information.

Valley Transit sincerely regrets any inconveniences this may cause.
The safety of our
riders is always our first concern.

Tom La Pointe
Executive Director