[Vision2020] Hawkins Mall and Moscow

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Feb 6 12:30:26 PST 2008

Ah, but this is the reason I voted for the newcomers and encouraged
others to also. If you continue to put your head in the sand and think
that you can control whats happening in another state and keep control of
things you are very wrong. The only way we will have any say is to be
involved and a part of the process.