[Vision2020] Democratic Caucus ---

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 6 00:04:36 PST 2008

Hi Andreas,

Did something happen after I left?  My family dragged me away once Clinton
hit 173 (she needed 172.8 to make 15%) during the re-caucus count, and that
second count wasn't even half finished at that point.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****