[Vision2020] Democratic Caucus Tomorrow

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 22:21:06 PST 2008

Tom,

  We are clearly on different planets. Chas said, "Normally, as a Democrat in Idaho, I feel that my vote is fairly meaningless"

  He is correct. Most the time, you vote is meaningless as a Democrat in Idaho, because Republicans win 90% of the time.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <idahotom at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Read the subject line.

Unless we have Republicans voting in tomorrow's Idaho DEMOCRATIC Caucus, my claim stands.