[Vision2020] Hillary

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 18:34:09 PST 2008

Kai,

  Chelsea will be in her mid forties after Hillary and Jeb each got 8 years in. George Prescott Bush will also be in his mid forties at that time.

  The Bush and Clintons are bought and sold by the corporate machinery in Washington.

  Hillary keeps telling us she has 35 years of experience. I don't know why that would be considered a plus. Bill Richardson, Joesph Biden, Chris Dodd, and William Byrd all have more experience than that. So why not select one of them if that is such an important aspect for President. Anyone with 4 or more years of experience in Washington has enough experience to select the right people to help them run the country. It is leadership and being able to make good decisions that we need in a President.

  Best,

  Donovan

Kai Eiselein <fotopro63 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    I wouldn't vote for her if she was running unopposed for dog catcher in a town being marauded by packs of rabid canines.
Hasn't this country had enough of a two-family dynasty? Who's next in line ? Jeb? Chelsea? (So, she's a bit young, but I'm sure the powers that be could change the law)

  Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more. =======================================================
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com