[Vision2020] Democratic Caucus Tomorrow

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 4 15:44:45 PST 2008

Chas stated:

"Normally, as a Democrat in Idaho, I feel that my vote is fairly
meaningless, but we might be able to make a difference this year."

Oh, contraire, Chas.  A vote's value increases in reverse proportion to
its state's population (the lesser the state population, the greater the
value of each vote cast).

To tell you the truth, there probably isn't a smaller population
than "Democrats in Idaho".  I mean . . . I think we ought to file for
categorization as an "Endangered Species".

Tom Hansen
Moscow,
Idaho