[Vision2020] A question

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 20:47:13 PST 2008

  "If most of the country does not like her, she won't win, but methinks you exaggerate."--Sue Hovey

  That is not true. We elect and reelect people we dislike all the time. Bush won twice and has a 28% approval rating. The legislature has a 14% approval rating and about 93% of them are incumbents that keep getting reelected.

  If you have the money, all you have to do is out spend your opponent 20-1 by selling out to lobbyists and giant corporations, which is what 97% of elected officials do.

  Hillary can have a 40% favorable rating and a 50% disapproval rating and win simply by making her opponent have a 39% favorable rating and 51% disapproval rating by lying about their record, like she does with Obama.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan Arnold