[Vision2020] [Bulk] Punxutauney Phil's official proclamation

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 10:34:42 PST 2008

Roadkill has always tasted like McDonalds to me.

I think 90% of the flavor of chicken is the texture when ripping into it
with your teeth (when eating it off the bone), and 5% is the grease.  So
almost any meat that is not heavily flavored that we rip apart with our
teeth is going to taste a lot like chicken to us.

Although, now that I think about it, I remember rabbit tasting different
than chicken years ago (my grandparents raised rabbits - I always
wondered where they went when I was a kid, didn't clue in until much
later).  That was before the "tastes like chicken" meme took over our
brains.

Paul