[Vision2020] Clinton/Bush Was Clinton/Obama

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 18:58:39 PST 2008

How about a Clinton/Bush Ticket, then we can just dispense with our predetermined elections completely?

  I mean, if we are just going to elect people named Bush or Clinton every elections since 1980, why have elections at all? It would easier just to have Clinton/Bush, then after four years, we switch it to Bush/Clinton?

  Just about the time Hillary and Jeb each finish their two terms, Chelsea will be the right age to take the White House.

  I am almost 34, and I have never voted in an election that didn't have a Bush or Clinton on the ticket, and never voted in an election where one of those two didn't win, even when the popular vote didn't go their way. Things that make you go hummmm. . .

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Kenneth Marcy <kmmos1 at verizon.net> wrote:
  On Thursday 31 January 2008 21:39, Donovan Arnold wrote:

> I really hope the Democrats nominate Obama so I can vote for him instead
of McCain.

If HRC and BHO can stop arguing between themselves, and run together as
Clinton/Obama, the Democrats might be able to establish themselves in the
White House for the better part of a generation, which is probably about
how long it will take to clean up our current mess with respect to the
ShrubCard federal fiscal financing fiasco and other notable misadventures.

Ken

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com