[Vision2020] Fragments of our Lord

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 18:32:25 PST 2008

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 13:49, Joseph Campbell <josephc at wsu.edu> wrote:

> Comparing Catholics to Nazis is a bit too far in my book. And apart from the
> over the top rhetoric there is not much argument or evidence here. Enjoy the
> New Year!

That dismissal is too facile for you, Joe.

I'd say that the Medieval Inquisition, the Spanish Inquisition, the
Portuguese Inquisition, the Roman Inquisition, the First, Second,
Third, Fourth, Albigensian, Children's, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth,
Ninth, and Northern Crusades, and then the Crusade against the Tatars,
the Crusades in the Balkans, the Aragonese Crusade, the Alexandrian
Crusade, the Hussite Crusade, and the Swedish Crusade, various witch
trials, and the conquest and genocide of the Aztec empire might put
the Catholic Church on equal footing with the Nazis.