[Vision2020] Unwanted cell phone calls

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 30 09:27:16 PST 2008

And, I got it yesterday afternoon & found the same info online.

My cell is listed in the Do Not Call Registry, so I filed a complaint
yesterday, although I'm not optimistic that any enforcement will happen
because I'm still getting monthly robocalls from the same "you qualify for a
lower interest rate on your credit cards" number & company that refuses to
identify itself beyond "Card Services" I've been filing monthly complaints
about for 4-6 months.

For those listed in the Do Not Call Registry who want to join my complaint,
you can start here:
https://www.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****