[Vision2020] Fragments of our Lord

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 29 09:14:43 PST 2008

Wayne -

The question then becomes:

What specific cracker do most churches procure for the purpose of this
religious ceremony?

Do they consider Him to be uniquely savory, much in a Cheesits fashion?

Do they consider Him to be full of fiber, much in a Tricuits fashion?

Do they consider Him to be somewhat utilitarian, much in a Ritz fashion?

I mean . . . the options are virtually infinite.

But, then, if you should find a church that offers steak and eggs for the
sacrament, give me a shout, ok?

On second thought . . . forget the eggs . . . what with the church being
all anti-abortion and all.

I'm still game, though for a nice medium rare rib-eye.

882-7975