[Vision2020] Fragments of our Lord

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Dec 26 15:32:39 PST 2008

It's hard to say what the good reverend was thinking when he made the statement:

"It doesn't crumb, and I don't like fragments of our Lord scattering all over the floor."

Because he is a privileged man, is it the housecleaning part that he doesn't like?

Are fragments of our alleged Lord in the form of crackers especially difficult to sweep or to vacuum?

Or are these fragments really flesh and blood, and therefore clog and make a general mess out of the insides of vacuum cleaners?

Is the good reverend worried that because the alleged Lord has become fragmentized that like the king's men dealing with humpty Dumpty, the alleged Lord will not be put back together again?  But doesn't the same problem arise when people eat these fragments that are allegedly part of the body of the alleged Lord?  Don't some parts of these fragments become parts of bodies, or alternatively end up in sewer lagoons?  Wouldn't it be a much more formidable task to reassemble these ingested fragments to reconstitute the alleged Lord than working with fragments that are just sweepings?

Or does the good reverend have a much deeper problem distinguishing fantasy from reality, and therefore in need the services of a competent mental health professional?

Puzzled,

W.