[Vision2020] For Katherine Sprague, Nahrie, and the Viz

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 25 07:21:52 PST 2008

While browsing around for music and videos last night (hey, it's a hobby,
ok?), I came across a very touching and appropriate song.  I downloaded
the video, converted it to YouTube and posted it at . . .

"The Dog Song" by Nellie McKay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnIUxTA3UtM

If you would like a higher resolution video of the song, or an MP3 of the
song, or . . . give me a shout off list and consider it done, ok Kathy?

Merry Christmas, y'all.

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman