[Vision2020] Shoe-Tossing Rallies in Canada

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Mon Dec 22 09:14:37 PST 2008

The great American architect Frank Lloyd Wright often used the term
"Usonian," for one of his styles of architecture.

Ralph

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 21:11, Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com>
wrote:

 > I'll admit, I'd never seen or heard the term "USian" until Chas
used it
 > here on the Vizzz

That saddens me somewhat, as it indicates really how non-memorable my
words are.

I  used the word "USian" in a Viz dialogue with YOU, Dan, on 10/19/05:

 > Anyway, I've lived in many places on this globe, many of them
arguably
as wonderful as the USA.  I am lucky to have the right to live here, I
know.  As a USian, I live better than 99% of the global population.
But that isn't why I live here instead of England, Canada, Holland,
Belgium, etc.

The earliest that I've been able to Google my use of it on the
Internet, period, is 01/25/03.

I've used it on the Viz in about 7 different circumstances, according
to Google, not counting today.