[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 16:23:00 PST 2008

And even worse, Paul, many of those who were seized and illegally held were innocent of any wrongdoing at all, and were subjected to torture at our hands.

 We have no right to expect action from a foreign government as a result of our demands.  We most certainly have the right to criticize our government, since the government is supposed to represent us and to follow the laws it has enacted.  We have the right and duty to do so.

And it is patriotic to expect our government to hold to our standards and principles.

Sunil