[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 15:36:22 PST 2008

Ellen,

No, Ellen. What it means is that the US came to aid Canada and the UK in its fight against Germany, twice. I didn't say Canada didn't send troops. They did, more than two years before the US.

It sounds like you are just overly defensive, Ellen.

Are you going to respond to the attacks against the US made by your Canadian friend too, the country where you live, that feeds and protects you, or just ones you think are made against Canada?

Best Regards,

Donovan