[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 15:09:27 PST 2008

Chas,

You will have to provide me with your sources. The first usable light bulbs, electricity, televisions, and cars, were build her in the Unites States, mostly during the Industrial Revolution. I know the history of these things began centuries ago, but we put them to use which benefited the world.

I never claimed that the US exclusively fought WWII. Why would you assume that?

But the US turned the Wars around with our fighting men, mostly female workforce, and industrial might.

I am defensive because I am tired of people dogging on my country for the few things we do wrong when they should be grateful for the mostly good we have done. They are snobs biting the hand that fed them for so long.

Best Regards,

Donovan