[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!, Ellen,

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 14:47:24 PST 2008

Hansie,

I never claimed you were Anti-American. But your weekly and daily reminders you wore a uniform and need to say you aren't makes we wonder if your aren't hidding something.

It is a patriotic thing to voice opposition to your leadership when it is wrong with your fellow citizens.

But it is another thing to promote activities abroad that support assault and insult on the office of the President of the United States, or disrespect for our country and the people in it--even if you dislike the President and are at odds politically with the majority of your countrymen and women.  Which is what you are doing by promoting anti-American, or Anti-USIANS, for those who don't understand it has multi-meanings, protests and demonstations against our political leadership.

Best Regards,

Donovan