[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 21 10:40:56 PST 2008

As they said on "West Side Story", I like to live in . . .

"America"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6wo2wpT2k

> Now, Ellen, that's just crazy talk . . .
>
> Si, Soy Americana!!!!  Keelyhttp://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/
>

> From: gussie443 at hotmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comDate: Sun, 21 Dec
200> 8 08:16:01 -0800Subject: [Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE
Americans!

> Well, Donovan, you have gone and done it.....forced me to hop up on my
> soapbox and give you what for in the name of all my Canadian friends.
Trus> t me.....they get very annoyed with their neighbors to the south
when we
ca> ll them Canadians and refer to ourselves as "Americans".....as if we
owned
> the entire North American continent instead of sharing it. I rather like
th> e notion that we have to share.....and that there's another little
bridge
o> f land to the south with Mexico.....also Americans....and if we follow
that>  Central American bridge, we end up in South America.  Kind of like
going>  from one neighborhood to another.   Stay warm, Moscow. Ellen A.
Roskovic> h

> It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster.
Get>  your account now.
> It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster.
> http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?
ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad> 1_122008>

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman