[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 19 17:56:38 PST 2008

Courtesy of Sunil's post:

"the reason for our organization is for all of us to know we are not alone
in the battles we engage in day in and day out.  that there are many
criminal defense lawyers in idaho all of whom try to provide a voice to
the segment of our society who are voiceless and powerless, who are the
left behind and left out and we are just trying to provide them with a
small bit of dignity and respect. we continue to fight for their rights,
for justice and for their freedom. that's the reason for the organization."

Dignity.  Respect.  Justice.  Freedom.

Nothing more than subliminal Al-Qaeda code words intended to trigger some
heinous anti-American assault on our court system, right Arnie?

And another thing:  What's this link to "Moscow's own Molly Huskey" of the
Appellate PD office in Boise?  I have it from a virtually unimpeachable
source that Ms. Huskey is a bloodline link to Moscow's Intolerista sleeper
cell operating their domestic terrorist activities out of, what was
formerly known as, the "Huskey/Opyr Compound".

Book 'em, Arnie!  But not until after they remove their shoes.

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman