[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 16:58:45 PST 2008

Chas,

I think you are playing a lot of what-ifs and entering into a lot speculation. Where as I am simply pointing out the realities of Sunil's decisions and career choices.

I don't know what Sunil believes. I cannot get into his head. But I can observe the facts. And the facts are that he chooses to use his talents for the purposes of releasing and defending people that do harm over that of choosing to do more noble causes of housing for the poor, and a higher quality of life for those with a disability.

I would admit, that if in all your what-if scenarios were true, I would agree with you side. But your what-if scenarios do not parallel any realities in this universe that I can find. So far, Sunil has just attempted or been successful in assisting people that have done great harm to our community. You can dice it up, chop it up, spice it up, and serve it any way you what, but the reality is, he has chosen actions to assist criminals and those that do harm to our community over that of more worthy and innocent people.

As you comment about judgment. None of us are worthy of throwing stones (even though we all do). But we all must make assessments of what we feel is best for our community and call out those whose actions may be harming our community.

Best Regards,

Donovan