[Vision2020] Spreading democracy [was: Shoes thrown at President Bush]

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Wed Dec 17 21:14:18 PST 2008

Donovan,

I wonder what nation it was that attacked or harassed nations that
had elected their own leaders, like Iran, Guatemala, Chile, El
Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, among others.

Ralph

Sunil,

[snip]

Your primary argument to me is not about a people's right to elect
leaders without them being attacked or harassed.

You appear to ALWAYS enjoy taking the side of the criminal over the
victim. In fact, I cannot think of a time when you have not.

Best Regards,

Donovan