[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 19:36:19 PST 2008

How about if we just ask people to keep their shoes on, and if they don't remove them from the premise. Some people taking their shoes off alone could be considered deathly assult. :P

There are lots of things the Secret Service can do to prevent things from being thrown at the President. Placing the reporters a little bit further away. Place agents in the crowd to react faster. The platform the president is standing on could be elevated a few feet above the ground level.

Best Regards,

Donovan