[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at UIDAHO.EDU
Tue Dec 16 16:31:37 PST 2008

Donovan,

You can't be a foreigner in your own country. The foreigner was
George W. Bush, the president of a foreign country.

As for the use of shoes as weapons of mass destruction, I suppose the
only solution to this threat is to demand that all persons wishing to
approach His Imperial Majesty leave their shoes outside the room and
approach him humbly on bare feet.

What say you?

Ralph

[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 22:31:38 PST 2008

It frightens me that a foreigner can shoot TWO shoes off and nearly
hit the President of the United States before the Secret Service
responded.

What if those shoes were laced with a chemical poison or what if they
were explosive?

Barack Obama is going to, no doubt, be under a lot of threats and it
appears our Secret Service is asleep at the wheel.

IMHO, the attacker should have been on his back with a bullet in his
head before the first shoe made it across the room. This incident
will no doubt embolden others to attempt more serious attacks on the
President-Elect after he takes office.

Best Regards,

Donovan