[Vision2020] Merry Christmas, Moscow

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 16 12:26:04 PST 2008

If I (at a unit Christmas Party in December 1984 at Harvey Barracks in
Kitzingen, Germany), in a slightly inebriated state, could lead a platoon
(in a slightly more inebriated state) in a rendition of "The Twelve Days
of Christmas" that can only be characterized as marginally legal and/or
ethical, certainly the Moscow City Council could seranade the people of
this fine community with one Christmas song.

Alas, our city council (with the exception of Dan Carscallen) lacks the
spirit.  Thank you, Area Man, for your Christmas poem recitation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZkdaEC1X44

I will be more than glad to share the video of the aforementioned 1984
unit Christmas Party after I get it converted from VHS to MP4 and upon my
80th birthday.

Until then . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman