[Vision2020] The Mom Song

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 16 06:16:51 PST 2008

This YouTube video first caught my attention when I realized that it had
over a million hits although it had only been posted two weeks ago.

This is Northlands version of "The Mom Song", everything a mom says in a
24 hour period set to the "William Tell Overture"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMhuAtyFCrw

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman