[Vision2020] one more on secessionism

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Dec 13 08:32:48 PST 2008

After this, Visionaires, you'll have to go to the blog:

A most Southernly "Dear gracious! How silly of me!" for neglecting
mention that neo-Confederates have a near-unanimous desire to see the
South secede from the Union. Still. Now. THIS Union . . . our country.
The idea of a free Southern Republic continues to tantalize the minds
of our slavery-embracing, segregation-defending, homosexual-hating,
female-subjugating, democracy-despising Southrons and Copperheads, and
the beginning of a new millennium hasn't lessened it a bit.

Gosh.
Todd Palin wants Alaska to secede from the Union; a whole raft of
Neo-Confederates want to secede as well. And here I am in Idaho,
reminding me rather starkly of the old 70s song whose refrain was
"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am -- stuck in
the middle with you!"

I'll continue to share what I've learned
from the book, and pray that truth, reason, and love prevail. It's
still OK to pray for love, isn't it? The book doesn't make it real
clear . . .

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/