[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 29, Issue 265

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 23:31:26 PST 2008

Keely,

I think as we get older, we get more practical and less fashionable as a general rule. I use to wonder why my Grandmother had a vinyl green couch instead of a nicer looking soft one. But about 5 couches into my life I see why she opted for a couch that would eventually outlive her over that of buying new couches every five to ten years like most others.

As I get older, I get far more conservative in how I spend money and use my resources and I understand less about fashion like baggy pants and expensive shoes. I just want what is best for my hard earned dollar.

Best Regards,

Donovan