[Vision2020] Sarah Palin and "Troopergate"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 23:01:14 PDT 2008

The only reason this "troop-gate" doesn't have legs for me is because the trooper Palin was trying to fire was dangerous and should have been fired, if not put in jail.

Corrupt police officers that taser 10 year olds (even at the their request), should not be on the street. The Gov. Palin had first hand knowledge of the dangerous of this man in uniform, and wanted him off the street. I really don't blame her.

I don't agree with the way she did it. But obviously, regular methods to remove this officer from the streets wasn't working.

Best Regards,

Donovan