[Vision2020] This Just In From CNN

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 31 08:28:14 PDT 2008

>From CNN at www.cnn.com -

President Bush, Vice President Cheney to skip Republican convention
because of Hurricane Gustav, White House says.

And to think I was SO hoping to hear (and see) McCain deliver his "I am
the Candidate of Change" speech while the camera focuses on Bush and
Cheney watching from the balcony seats . . . a real Kodak moment.

And I am certain that we all remember Katrina, when the FEMA Director was
contacted and refused to respond immediately because it would disrupt his
dinner.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)