[Vision2020] Gov. Palin Foreign Policy Experience

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 30 22:44:05 PDT 2008

Jeff Harkins wrote:
"You have such a way with words and such respect for your neighbors."

People who live in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones, Jeff.  I
think you should look back at your own posts before you try taking others to
task -- your recent tone is that of a stereotypical reactionary who directs
inflammatory rhetoric and insults at those who disagree with his OPINIONS.
Gone, I guess, are the days when you were able to participate in civil
discourse with your fellow community members.

You also wrote:
"It does make me wonder, if you love the UK so much, why are you here?"

A perfect example of my above point.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****