[Vision2020] Geoengineering Climate: An Easy Solution?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 14:57:51 PDT 2008

The latest on geoengineering climate from Realclimate.org...

If the solution ("Biochar" to sequester CO2 is also mentioned in the first
comment in the comments section) discussed at the URL below is feasible,
we might have our fossil fuel cake and eat it too.  An Exxon/Mobil dream!
Drill, drill, drill!  However, as NASA's climate scientist Gavin Schmidt
reveals, this solution presents serious problems.  As usual for
Realclimate.org, the comments section is a model of civil, intelligent and
in depth list discussion (hint, hint...):

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2008/08/climate-change-methadone/#more-593