[Vision2020] On Sarah Palin

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Fri Aug 29 10:08:46 PDT 2008

Tom says:
". . . Sarah Palin, outside of two years as Governor of Alaska and two
terms on the Wasilla, Alaska, City Council, has not held any other
elected position.

Now, what was McCain saying about Obama?"

She's not running for president, though.  And she was mayor of Wasilla.
Technically, that'd be more executive branch experience than Obama.

Just troublemakin' since Bob Dickow hasn't yet today

DC

P.S. another reason to like her:  She helped make Alaska's state quarter
look cooler than ours.

P.P.S.  I have to post about this, because I bet Tom Stroschein she'd be
the veep pick a couple months ago.  Where's my dollar, Tommy? ;^)