[Vision2020] Asperger's support groups

Angela Crabtree moscowresident at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:59:15 PDT 2008

Sunil,

There is the local Palouse Autism Society.  It is managed by a parent of an
autistic child.  Her name is Danielle Stoker and she can be reached at
509.228.3603 or yellabela at gmail.com.

You can also contact the UI Child and Youth Study.  They may know of other
groups.  There website is

http://cysc.idahocdhd.org/

Hope this helps.

Angie