[Vision2020] VP Nominee Joe Biden

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:45:47 PDT 2008

Is Dick Cheney fit to be a heartbeat away?  I don't like some of the events in Biden's past, and I'm not going to say they're ok, or unworthy of concern.

But some perspective is in order.  Cheney shot a hunting companion in the face, and no one called the police until the next day.  Enough time for his blood alcohol level to come down, in case anyone checks?  Why the delay.

What about the propoganda campaigns to stir up support for the invasion of Iraq?  The campaign to attack the Wilsons after the yellow cake uranium story was debunked?

Are you comfortable with Cheney?

Sunil